top of page
Search

Care Staff Change Career

A recent survey found that about 60% of care providers have seen an increase in the rate of staff leaving, with 40% moving to other sectors.


The survey was undertaken by the National Care Forum (NCF) – the group representing the charity and voluntary care sector.


NCF chief executive officer Vic Rayner explained, “Early indications from members show that the trend for exiting social care is higher than normal, that some services have had to close or be reorganised as a result of these shortages and that we have a workforce that is stressed, burnt out and looking for the door.”

1 view

Recent Posts

See All

Planning for Old Age

Planning remains one of the biggest challenges for the senior housing market as councils across England remain unprepared to provide suitable accommodation. Research by property consultancy Knight Fra

All Time Low Care Satisfaction

New findings from the British Social Attitudes survey, published by the Nuffield Trust and The King’s Fund, show that public satisfaction with social care services has dropped to just 13 per cent, the

How England compares to other UK Home nations

England’s system of means-testing for care of those who meet eligibility criteria is by far the least generous of the four UK nations. While Northern Ireland operates the same capital thresholds for c

Kommentare


bottom of page